When it comes to wicked stepmothers, mine really takes the biscuit. But just because you live with a hell-troll, doesn't mean you have to be unhappy. Here are my top tips on surviving a wicked stepmother.
1. Surround yourself with good friends... they don't have to be animals, but I find cuddly critters make the best companions.
2. Just keep singing - is there anything that fills your heart with more joy than singing? It will also really wind up your stepmother.
3. Be better than her - hold your head high and get through the chores, don't give her a reason to punish you.
4. Don't let her stop you doing what you want... even if you need a little magic to help you.
5. Move on to a better life and never look back - preferably one that involves a castle, a handsome prince and lots of well made shoes that don't slip off. (Not necessarily in that order.)
Love Cinderella xxx